Project Inspiration: Queen Bee Necklace
How fun in this queen bee pendant necklace? We've got all the supplies you need to make your own! I love the color of the oxidized beads complimented by the row of jade crystals. If you're feeling inspired to make this necklace, you can find all the supplies in my shop and I've linked them all below.
Here's what you'll need:
- Queen Bee Pendant
- 12mm Jade Chinese Crystal Beads
- Gold Hematite Rounds
- Brushed Gold Soldered Jump Rings
- 24 Gauge Head Pins - Gold
- 13mm Oxidized Pewter Melon Beads
- Light Gray Wood Round Beads
You can shop by clicking the links above or the photos below. Happy creating!
Pin this project with the image below so you can make it later!