Project Inspiration: Ocean Waves Textured Cluster Necklace
Have you tried making a textured bead cluster? The dimension and movement that they add to your creations are unmatched. After a project like this, you will be a pro at wire wrapping, too!
Here's what you'll need:
- Mermaid Crystal Strand
- 4mm Matte Smoke Crystal Strand
- 15mm Gold Wood Rondelle
- 16mm Beige Wood Rounds
- Brushed Gold Round Chain Medium
- 2" Electroplated Gold 24g Headpins
- Beadalon Stringing Wire 19 Strand 0.018
- 15mm Brushed Gold Lobster Claw Clasp
Shop all the supplies you'll need right here on Christine White Style by clicking the links above.
Need help with technique? Check out my full post on wire-wrapping (also called chain linking) complete with a video tutorial.
Pin this to save this project for later!