The Rowan Necklace Making Kit
Cool and neutral. Simple and chic. The Rowan Necklace Making Kit is your one essential jewelry making set for something that coordinates effortlessly. Great for layering, single wear, knotting, or simple stringing, The Rowan has what you need.
Featuring patterned bone and zig zag beads, slate and steel blue handmade African glass, white and gold wood, and dark brown waxed linen, casual-cool laid back luxe is inevitable.
We used the given materials for two necklaces, but the possibilities are endless. Design your own necklaces to create your perfect look.
Not to mention, no special tools are required. Of course, you'll need a pair of scissors, but otherwise you just need a pair of hands. For step by step pictures of knotting waxed linen, visit our learn page here.
- 20 14mm White Striped Brown Bone Rondelles
- 12 15mm Slate Fruit Loops Sandcast African Glass Rondelles
- 10 12mm White Wood Rounds
- 10 12mm Opaque Steel Blue Recycled African Glass Beads
- 8 15mm Gold Wood Rondelles
- 4 10mm Zig Zag African Bone Chiclets
- 4 8mm Hammered Bronze Brass Rings
- 3 22mm Cream Bone Rondelles
- 20' 1mm Brown Waxed Linen