The Jasmine Dunes Stretchy Bracelet Making Kit
Close your eyes & picture a charming, sandy beach, complete with classic white architecture, lapping teal water, & a refreshing beverage. Our Jasmine Dunes kit makes it easy to reach this daydream any time...
Bright white & coconut polymer clay beads, creamy wood rounds, pearlized acrylic ovals, large faceted milk-glass colored crystals, natural magnesite stone rounds, shiny silver hematite, & bit of vintage brass effortlessly combine in endless possibilities. Inspired by the natural beaches of the lowcountry, we collected the creme de la creme of our inventory. With a variety of achromatic tones, textures, & size, we trust you will find Jasmine Dunes just as lovely as we do.
Our kits make a great project for all skill levels, including beginners; all you'll need is a pair of sharp scissors or cutters & some tape. Just like all of our stretchy bracelet kits, Jasmine Dunes is an exceptional value. You'll be able to make approximately 14 bracelets, or maybe more - depending on your wrist size.
P.S. - you don't have to wear them all at once.
- 1 strand of 6mm Premium Copy Paper Polymer Clay
- 1 strand of 6mm Coconut Confetti Polymer Clay
- 1 strand of 10mm Beige Smooth Wood Rounds
- 1 strand of 22mm Pearlized Acrylic Oval Coins
- 1 strand of 12mm Opaque Chalk White Faceted Chinese Crystal Strand
- 1 strand of 6mm Cream Magnesite Rounds
- 1 strand of 6mm Silver Hematite Rounds
- 8 10mm Antique Brass Textured Open Rings
- 1 Super New Glue (for knots)
- 1 spool of 1mm Stretch Magic (5 meters)
Need some help putting together your bracelets? No worries - visit our LEARN page for easy tutorials and more.