The Angelina Stretchy Bracelet Making Kit 2.0
New and improved with updated materials!
Classic, charming, & chic, the Angelina combines strands and loose beads that remind us of someone near and dear to our hearts. Several shades of blue, tones of gold, as well as some pearls & chinoiserie are included in this graceful and striking selection. Creating this versatile stack is easier than you think! A great project for all skill levels including beginners; as always, all you'll need is some sharp scissors or cutters and some tape. Materials and supplies to make 14 or more bracelets depending on wrist size. An exceptional value.
- 1 strand of 8mm Cobalt Polymer Clay
- 1 strand of 6mm Navy Polymer Clay
- 1 strand of 6mm Iridescent AB Crystal Strand
- 1 strand 6mm Silver Hematite Rounds
- 1 strand 8mm Gold Hematite Rounds
- 1 strand of 8mm Brushed Bronze Chinese Crystal
- 6 Chinoiserie Handpainted Accent Beads
- 4 10mm Large-Hole Freshwater Pearls
- 3 10mm Brushed Gold Barrel Beads
- 1 Super New Glue (For Knots)
- 1 spool of 1mm Stretch Magic (5 meters)
Each kit can make approximately 14 bracelets, depending on wrist size.
Visit our LEARN page for easy tutorials and more.